Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Because I Couldn't Resist
This morning, Ellie was in such a chipper mood, I had to snap a few photos. Well, that, and I was trying desperately to get some photos of her wild 'n crazy hair. The faces she was making made it nearly impossible for me to stop snapping photos, or to not post them all.
She also adores tuna casserole, and has yet to turn her nose up at it. She's had it for dinner Monday, lunch and dinner Tuesday, and lunch and dinner Wednesday.
this and then this.
From super dark, stands up all over to light and lying down to:
I'm feeling much better today. I guess I was just "off" yesterday. I've been a real bear the last few days. In fact, I was surprised Brien even came home last night I was so awful to him. I know if I knew I was facing me, I'd have run far and fast in the other direction. Ugh. I know I'm being miserable to be around, yet I can't seem to help myself. It's awful and I hate it. :o(
1. Feeling better.
2. The ice encrusted branches this morning. Is there anything more beautiful than lightly iced trees shining in the morning sun?
3. Happy, funny Ellie!
4. Brien. Thank you. Just thank you.
5. Lil who still manages to smile and be utterly adorable, even when I'm at my impatient worst. She takes it, and then, gives me hugs and tells me it's okay when I apologize. :sigh: What a kiddo.
6. Hooray! The estimate to fix the car is LESS than the total value of the car so there is no longer any fear of it being totaled. :o)
7. Comfort food in the form of sausage gravy over biscuits and cheesy scrambled eggs for dinner. I don't even WANT to know the calorie count...I needed it and it was good. That's all there is to it. And, boy was it GOOOOOOOOOD. Mm. Homemade sausage gravy over homemade biscuits? Heaven. I don't think the "rocking chair store" could have done any better.
Let's please keep those in the horrible flooding in Australia in our thoughts and prayers. Those of you who are blog readers from Australia, please let me know you are okay. I've been worried about you.