|Anyone else enthralled with the spirally pattern in the sunflower's face?|
Um, ONLY ABOUT 90?!?!? Have I lost my ever lovin' mind?? Sheesh!
|Blue Chip flowers|
|Another volunteer--I just had to snap a pic.|
So, while the outside had quite a bit of work done today, the inside fell apart. Isn't that always the way? Lil shall be joining me in a few minutes to help get the downstairs back in some semblance of order. :shakes head:
Alas, I'm no superwoman. I can do either the inside, OR the outside. I didn't even cook dinner tonight. :oS Oh well. The kids didn't mind and had a smorgasbord, and since B and I want to clean out the fridge, we'll have leftovers later after they're in bed.
All in all, though, I'm pretty pleased. It's nice to be out in the sun, soaking in some vitamin D. :o)
1. LOW humidity!
2. I made this for a light dinner for us:
Okay, okay, so I didn't cook. This was so wonderful and light and refreshing. :o)
3. Making plans for the Fourth with B.
4. Audiobooks--I swear, they are getting me through all my chores these days. Gotta love it!
5. Summer flowers that are blooming, and all the butterflies and bees we have buzzing around. No, under normal circumstances, bees wouldn't be a sparkly, but given the hive collapse that's been happening over the past few years, I'm always happy to see a bee.
6. I was on Pinterest today and found my bathroom had been pinned a number of times. I can't tell you how excited that made me--other people like my style! I know, I know, cheap thrill, but still...