Sunday, February 19, 2012
Not Much Going On
I'm chuckling, though, because Mother Nature is once again being funny and we're to get somewhere from 1"-3" of snow this evening. Go figure. ;o) I'm not holding my breath on that amount of snow, but I'll be thrilled if it comes to fruition.
Of course, it would come when we have a holiday, so no snow day for Miss Bit. Oh well. Snow is snow is snow, after all. :o)
Tomorrow is a day off for the family--always a fun time. We were hoping to go to the VLM tomorrow, but I do believe we may be staying home to play in the snow instead. :fingers crossed:
1. Dinner last night with Mom and Dad. We've not done a meal with them in a while and I've missed it.
2. Lunch with them again today. :o) It's so good to eat with them and catch up.
3. B and I only recently discovered "Big Bang Theory" (yes, yes, we'd heard all sorts of fabulous stuff and should have and just never did--DOH!) and have spent the past two days watching season one. Ah, good stuff. :o)
4. Making a couple more wreaths to give away.
5. A snuggly day inside with my family. Sometimes we need those.