Wednesday, March 28, 2012
stupid spooty cavity
We left the room and the man said, "What? No box?" Ha! As if I need ducklings to add to the menagerie I have going on... I had finally culled things down to a single dog (from a high of two rats, a rabbit, two guinea pigs, two lizards, and two dogs), and suddenly I'm back up two cats and two bunnies. Sheesh. I can't seem to help myself. :oS
Lissie called this morning to let me know my relative is quite ill and this is most likely the end. If you could please say prayers and send up thoughts of peace and comfort I'd be grateful.
skeg around the backyard to see what changes had occurred in the past two days. Quite a bit as it turns out!
The jasmine isn't blooming as prolifically as the neighbors', nor as it did last year, but there are definitely blossoms there. And, it smells heavenly. :o)
Over in Lil's garden, we have bunches of volunteer sunflowers and morning glories coming up. It's going to be fabulous!
I've not done a thing around front yet this year. I must, and hope to do so over spring break.
1. Alicia came over as soon as she realized we were home--Bev came with her and she brought over Shawn and Sally so they could all see the bunny boys.
2. The buns are all settled in. Holly has stopped whining and crying and is chilling upstairs. The cats seem indifferent. Good.
3. I think I might get away with not grocery shopping until next week--yes, this is a GOOD thing as you mothers with small children in tow know.
4. I got in a good run on the elliptical this evening. I can feel such a difference in my body and health just in the past couple of months. It's incredible.
5. Seeing Brien again. Yes, yes, there are those who go for much longer periods of time without seeing their SO, I know that, but I don't, and I miss him when I'm not with him.
Naming the bunny boys Ron and Pablo has brought back so many happy memories of my silly Monkey. She still has such an impact on our lives, it's amazing.