Monday, May 21, 2012
My Head is a Cannonball
I'm dying. OMG. DYYYYYYING. It's why I've not posted and have played no games of Draw Something, Words with Friends or Scramble with Friends. So, if I owe you some games, please bear with me (Jori, no worries about that last drawing. My choices were awful.). I began feeling ill-ish, what, last Wednesday? I woke up Friday feeling worse, and then even worse Saturday and yesterday. Today? Uuuuuuugh. My head is stuffy. My sinuses hurt, my ears hurt, my froat hurts (anyone remember that commercial with the little guy saying, "I've got a porcupine in my froat."?), my nose...we don't even want to talk about that.
Suffice it to say I'm miserable and have been trying to be low-key and take it as easy as possible. I have no fever. I have no symptoms other than these yucky cold symptoms. There's no point in going to the doctor since it's just a virus. But, gah, am I miserable. I really hate spring and summer colds. :o(
1. Modern cold and pain medicines. They may not have a cure for the common cold, but they can make it a bit more bearable.
2. My little Beanie will now come up to us and say, "I wuv you, _____________." It's so sweet I can hardly stand it and it almost makes me forget the giant messes she makes. ;o)
3. Beanie is also starting to use personal pronouns, "Dis is mine."
4. I still made it out to CW in spite of the crub.
5. Lissie is on the road once more. This time to Detroit, Chi town and St. Louis. Be sure to pop along and check out her travels.
6. Lil's summer Naartjie duds arrived today. Yay! :o)
Let me explain about the clothes. She is still only in a size five. The last bin of clothes we have are size fives--from Hannah. The last clothes she wore. I canNOT put my Lil in those clothes as they are all associated with Hannah in my head. There were some fives from Jess and Sarah but I needed to fill in a bit here and there. I'm not sure what to do with those clothes at this point. I know I won't be putting Bean in them either. I can see other girlies in them with no problem, but not my girlies.