We moseyed through the park and then headed to (of all places, lol) CW. I've never been there after dark and enjoyed my stroll down DoG Street. I'm thinking B and I must take a Ghost Tour and visit one of the local taverns in the evening--there's such a different feel about the place at night. I'd also like to check out the DoG Street Pub that just opened on the corner of DoG Street and Henry.
I was up at the crack of dawn (a time I've not voluntarily seen since I was working...) again today and on DoG Street less than 9 hours later. ;o)
Speaking of morning constitutionals, I've decided I'm back to the nature trail on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now that it's just me and not Beanie (who much prefers the goings on in CW to the non goings on on the nature trail), I'm anxious to see how summer looks on the trail. :o)
Now, to those photos. :o) The one up there is from the mini pedi I did the other day. Beanie insisted she needed a bit of polish on her piggies as well.
And, here's a card I made a while back but failed to take a photo of. I was in the offudio the other day and found it. That would be cellophane tape taping that ribbon down. Bitty was worried the ribbon was coming off so she taped it down for me. Doh! There's no peeling that tape off. None. It will come off the ribbon but pulls the print off the DSP. :oS I couldn't get angry because she was just trying to help. :sigh:
Now, if you will excuse me, I have a phone call to make. I missed my anniversary serenade yesterday and need to call Mom and Dad so we can rectify that. I told B I didn't think we were officially passed our 13th year because we weren't sung too. ;o)
1. The girls and the pool. There is such pleasure there. I'm enjoying it as well.
2. The girls got B's skin tone and not my Day-Glo pasty whiteness that likes to burn. They are the most lovely golden brown color, and even with sun scream are bronzing like toasted marshmallows.
3. We hit the VLM this morning. I LOVE having passes so we can go for a bit and then head home.
4. Lunch with B. Since we were down in his neck of the woods anyway, we met up and the girls got to see their daddy.
5. The house has been quite comfortable with the a/c set at 74. This is a huge relief given it hit close to 100 today. Even now at 8:45 it's 86 degrees. :oS